December 15, 2011


1. some underwear, 2. some money, 3. opi varnishes in pink, 4. michael bublé christmas album - i mean ... look at him, he is to die for! 5. yankee candles, 6. coco chanel book, 7. some more body lotions, 8. ysl elle perfume - i've had it but it's empty now, too pity.

Today was one of those days when everything went far from planned. And I really enjoyed my day until now. Although I've got a cold since Tuesday but this didn't bring me up to finish my wish list for Christmas at all. Well, I finally finished deciding what I'll get for my mom.  And it'll be just amazing :-)!  Anyway, the Christmas tree is up for a few weeks now and I finally got my wish list done also. (which you can see above). The last days weren't that big because I got  cold as I said and I've just bought the first tape of the gossip girl books even though I've already watched every episode from seasion 1 through 5. But there's still a huge different between watching the movies and reading the books and I absolutely adore Cecily von Ziegesar for this. Wish you happy holidays and there're only 9 day to go until it's Christmas. ♥ Much love, S.

13 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Thank you, but I guess I'll get some undies from PINK. You've got a nice blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these! and especially that nail polish, that shade looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha money for christmas is always good :D

    xoxo Daisy

    The Mandarine Girl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wie süß :) Dankee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous wishlist! I really like the cute underwear! xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. also I want the coco chanel book, ysl parfum and opi nails!
    take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vivienne, I agree. I actually love every colors of the OPI varnishes.
    Daisy, yeah you're right. So, I'm able to buy things buy myself without people question me what I want to get.
    Vonny, me too!
    Ada, danke schön. Ich werde demnächst auch mal danach ausschau halten ;-).
    Somebody, hehe. Gern geschehen. Danke dir auch. <3
    Fashion Cappuccino, thank you! Me too it's really cute and I bet comfortable also, XO.
    KITWF, I love the book and I've got my eyes on this for a long time now, hehe. I love everythin YSL especially their perfumes. OPI varnishes are really good and cover your nails well. Thanks, the same goes to you ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of the nailpolish!

    Best regards,
    Lu :)

    ReplyDelete